Thursday, January 14, 2010

What Ever Happened To The ONE DAY-NO STRESS-NO MESS Guarantee?

Ok Kevin is done it is 11:52am he asked me to pay and I asked him to sit down and talk to me about this. I asked him if he felt it was done right the first time.
He said “ well…. yes it was but he should have told you before changing the plan, or explained why first.”
I explained the situation to him about how I didn’t feel like I should pay more to have this done and he understood and felt perhaps Mark should have asked first but he said he didn’t want to get involved.
He said he understood and said he would just tell them I declined payment. He was understanding and I told him I was sick to my stomach and shaking and showed him my hands. He told me to relax that it will work out in the end one way or another. He said someone from Re-bath will probably call me. He was understanding and I really feel bad. However I feel like this is how it should have been done the first time.
I wrote declined payment on the line where I was supposed to sign and dated it.
Under it I wrote this is how it should have looked the first time.

Kevin left and I am still upset. The shower looks right now, It would be perfect if it was in the exact center but it improved the whole room as far as I am concerned, there is no big shelf on the outside of the shower and it is more centered and looks right, it no longer looks cheap or like it was not done by a professional. By moving the door it also made the shower head more centered too. I am happy, FINALLY!

(No one should have to endure that kind of stress over an “easy” home repair. Remember the “NO STRESS” guarantee? Or the one that said they won’t charge until it is done right? Let alone the ONE DAY installation. Obviously Re-Bath doesn’t…-Hal)

No comments: